Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

30 before 30






Hey guys! Since finishing my Christmas exams I've decided to put together a (very spontaneous) list, inspired by some recent Youtube videos, of 30 things I want to achieve by the time I turn 30. It's a very mixed list and I totally expect it to change as I grow as a person and my priorities and interests change. I'm currently 22 so I have plenty of time to experience a hell of a lot. Enjoy and let me know what you have on your 30 before 30!

1. Write a work of non-fiction: ideally something in social history.
2. Write and illustrate a book for teenagers/young adults.
3. Visit Afghanistan and hopefully volunteer there.
4. Learn to cook (properly).
5. Learn to drive.
6. Save up enough money to buy my own Nissan Figaro.
7. Live in Japan for a while.
8. Get a Master's degree in something I'm interested in.
9. Establish myself in a career I'm interested in: right now I'm thinking publishing.
10. Learn conversational Japanese.
11. Visit India.
12. Visit South Korea.
13. Visit Brazil.
14. Write a screenplay.
15. Volunteer with the FANY (PRVC).
16. Write the novel I have in my head (for real this time).
17. Have enough money for the deposit for a house.
18. Volunteer in some part of the developing world: ideally Nepal or Bangladesh.
19. Create an album of photography.
20. Be fluent in Italian.
21. Appear in a TV advert.
22. Go to a festival.
23. See the Northern Lights.
24. Go to a  Blitz themed party.
25. Go to a cosplay convention.
26. Graduate with a 2:1 degree at least.
27. Go to a Full Moon party.
28. Fall in love again.
29. Pose in front of Salvation Mountain.
30. Go to a Tracey Emin exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment